By 2025 traditional ISDN will be SWITCHED OFF*
Newfox has entered into a strategic partnership with BT Wholesale which combines BT’s enterprise grade fibre platform and Daisy’s innovative product development to deliver a truly market leading hosted VoIP proposition. Fully cloud based, Newfox’s NFX Voice over IP (VoIP) service offers you so much more than a traditional telephone system, giving you an easier and more cost effective way to manage all your telephony with an enterprise grade range of functionality.
Why NFX Voice?
Are you a new business or one that is relocating or upscaling, or a larger business needing high end calling features? Newfox’s Hosted Voice solution is great at cutting costs for your business communications needs, and comes fully loaded with a host of premium PBX features which only high end phone systems previously could offer. Call recording is a feature that is hugely cost-effective in the cloud, with cloud storage now cheaper than ever, calls can be recorded for training or legal purposes. You can also receive premium features and the tools to be successful and improve your infrastructure, enabling a connected workforce from any location.
- Best pricing – generous monthly call bundle
- Best portal – comprehensive administrative portal to help customers stay in control
- Best handset – our standard device provides HD communications and unified collaboration
- Best quality of service – delivering a market leading customer experience based on a reliable robust platform designed in partnership with BT Wholesale and great customer service
- Best terms – there is no catch, just a flexible set of contract terms to suit each customer’s business • Best reputation – Over 60,000 UK businesses trust Daisy for their IT and communication solutions smarter business communications
Features which you can set up and manage within the cloud Standard features include:
- Voice Mail with Voice Mail to email delivery
- Auto attendant (Unlimited)
- Advanced Hunt Groups
- UC Business – IM&P and Video
- CTI – Go integrator Lite (click to dial)
- iCall Report Standard Optional features: (incur additional charges)
- Call Recording and Storage
- UCTeam – includes conferencing features
- Enhanced Reporting
- Go integrator DB Edition – CRM integration
Only £12.95 a month per user There is no expensive set up, just a simple per month, per user, single cost that includes a range of core functionality, a handset and 5000 minutes per individual user. We will even give you training to help get you up and running.
How does it work?
NFX Voice is Newfox’s fully hosted and managed High Definition (HD) IP telephony service. It runs on BT’s highly resilient and secure next-generation network and provides the functionality of a high-end telephone system but with no physical on-site switch (PBX). To connect to NFX Voicet you simply require a reliable, quality voice IP connection. We believe that call quality is paramount, which is the reason why we offer dedicated voice over Broadband and Ethernet circuits.
Who is NFX Voice a good fit for?
NFX Voice is suitable for businesses of any size with single or multiple sites. We can scale from the very small single office to multisite networks or indeed large corporate headquarters, providing seamless, reliable, predictable and hassle-free levels of communications functionality.
For those businesses with multiple sites, we provide Ethernet circuits to ensure maximum call quality securely linked by our Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). HV.Select call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute quality of service for your users.
To find out more about NFX Voice, speak to one of our specialists today, call 0113 887 4311