ARE YOUR USERS LOGIN DETAILS FOR SALE?
Phishing attacks are on the increase and with many users working from home, the success rates are increasing. Recent well publicised attacks include fake emails from Zoom, HMRC and the Government and new threats are emerging daily.
A successful attack may lead to your users username and password credentials being compromised and sold via the dark web.
If you are compromised, your users credentials may appear for sale on the dark web. Discovering that your users data is available for sale can help you mitigate risk and protect your business.
Our Dark Web Monitoring service alerts you to your companies passwords for sale on the dark web.
DARK WEB SCANNING SERVICE
How the service works:
- Our threat intelligence partners monitor over 95% of the dark web for stolen passwords
- We collect this data, aggregate and remove any duplicates
- We monitor your domain and alert you when we discover your passwords for sale
- Your concise report details which users and services have been compromised
- Working together we can act swiftly to mitigate any issues and enhance your protection
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER DARK WEB MONITORING?
If you suffer a data breach the likely hood is that your stolen user data will end up on the Dark Web. There are currently several billion compromised user credentials already posted on the Dark Web. Given the current environment, successful attacks are on the rise.
Our Dark Web Monitoring service can you help you combat this threat and reduce your risk.
- 247 Real Time monitoring allows you to react quickly if you have been compromised
- Our automated response system can quickly inform your compromised users on how to react
- Our Simulated Phishing Attack and Security Awareness training help prevent future issues
REQUEST YOUR FREE REPORT
Check the dark web to see if your users user names and passwords are for sale.